How To Prepare For Your Appointment
To achieve longer-lasting results and ensure optimal lash application, follow these simple steps before your appointment:
- Pre-cleanse your lashes using the Borboleta cleansing system to remove any makeup, oil, or residue. This step ensures your lashes are squeaky clean, providing a clean canvas for the lash technician to work on and helping the extensions adhere better.
- Wash your hair before your appointment to avoid wetting your lashes for 24-48 hours, as this helps maximize the longevity of your lash extensions
- Avoid caffeine or stimulants before your appointment, as they can cause your eyes to flutter, making the application process more challenging.
- Arrive with no eye makeup on to allow for more efficient and precise application.
- If you wear contact lenses, it's best to remove them before your appointment.
Make sure all consent forms are filled out prior to your arrival or before your appointment time. This ensures a smooth check-in process and allows us to focus entirely on enhancing your lashes.
Aftercare instructions will be provided post-appointment to help you maintain your lashes for as long as possible.
Plan to set aside enough time for your appointment, as the process may take a couple of hours depending on the service.
By following these pre-care instructions and additional tips, you'll help us dedicate our time to creating your dream lashes and ensure the best possible results.