Our LAB Lash Sealer is formulated to help cure eyelash extension adhesive, while simultaneously nourishing natural lashes and increasing the bonding life of the extensions
Eyelash extension sealants will help by:
- Giving much-needed added protection for natural lashes
- Extending the life of lash extensions, especially the adhesive that effectively binds them to natural lashes
- Creating maximum lash retention and preservation
Eyelash extension sealants are especially effective against:
- The natural build-up of oil, dirt, sweat, and other pollutants in the air
- Residues that occur from daily makeup such as eyeliner, eyeshadows, etc.
- Sweat, from exercise and an active lifestyle
- Cleanse your lashes and dry them before applying the sealant.
- When taking the wand out of the container, make sure to get as much excess product off of the wand as possible in order to avoid clumping and ensure a smooth finish.
- Gently tap the wand against the underside of your lashes, at the base. Make sure that the sealant is applied to the entire lash line. Important note: DO NOT comb the product through the lashes the way you would do with mascara. If you do this, especially after applying other eye makeup such as eyeshadow, it can actually close the fans of lashes and make them look smaller. This is especially true for those with volume extensions. With volume lash extensions, it's best to cleanse, then blow dry lashes on cool, then apply sealant just to the base.
- Allow a minute or two for the product to dry completely.
How often should your clients apply lash extension sealant? Our sealants should be used daily and reapplied after activities like the gym, yoga, or anytime you have a good cry-fest.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ethanol, Hydrolized Collagen, Sodium PCA, Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel), Carbomber, Hydrolized Oats, Betaine, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, CI 19140, CI 15985